Holographic Warranty Stickers
Product Code : SH-020
Brand Name : Spick Global
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Any Customize Shape
- Adhesive Type
- Water Activated
- Tape Type
- Adhesive Sticker
- Design Printing
- Offer Printing
Warranty Void Secure Label
We offer Holographic label "WARRANTY VOID IF SEAL BROKEN" which on removal will leave text "void" on any surface as evidence of tamper" avialble in 12.5mm or 1/2 inch square or 10mm round .Also another 5 patterns in warranty void series..
- Warranty Void If Seal Broken
- Protect your company by protecting your warranty system. Add these destructible 3D Warranty labels to any vulnerable location in your machinery,equipment,Boxes.
- Materials designed to break apart to show evidence of tampering by text "void" after it is fully adhered to an object.
- These labels are made from destructible Polyester Film.
- Write on this label material using a pencil, laser printer or ball-point pen.
- Print is not protected due to the fact that these labels are not designed to withstand heavy abrasion.
- Labels can be screen printed for extra durability.
- Holographic security stickers 12.5mm x 12.5mm
- Printed "Warranty void if seal broken" when applied and if tampered with they reveal the word VOID.
- We have in Warranty Void Series-5 different Patterns-available in silver,Transparent,gold colors
- Can be over printed in black or laser etched with extra information for extra security.
- These are the better type sticker which leaves most of the foil behind on tampering.
- FOB Port
- NEW DELHI,INDIA
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
- ISO 9001 2015